ThinkEDU saves students & educators money on software and more.
- General linear models (GLM)
- Generalized linear mixed models (GLMM)
- Generalized linear models (GENLIN)
- Generalized estimating equations (GEE)
Nonlinear models You can also apply more
sophisticated models to your data using a wide range of nonlinear
regression models, using these procedures:
- Multinomial logistic regression (MLR) -- Predict categorical
outcomes with more than two categories
- Binary logistic regression -- Easily classify your data into two
- Nonlinear regression (NLR) and constrained nonlinear regression
(CNLR) -- Estimate parameters of nonlinear models
- Probit analysis -- Evaluate the value of stimuli using a logit or
probit transformation of the proportion responding
Customized tables The IBM SPSS Statistics
Standard Edition enables you to quickly "slice and dice" your data.
Then you can create customized tables to help you better understand
your data and easily report your results.
Be ready for everyday analytical tasks with the IBM SPSS Statistics
Standard Edition, and get results quickly and easily. Contact your
sales representative to learn more and ask about our informative
webcasts and newsletters on predictive analytics.
To purchase thus product, you must be a student who
is currently enrolled in an institution of higher education located
in the United States to obtain a degree or participate in a
continuing education program, for educational purposes and
non-commercial academic research.
is currently empty
Note: Overnight shipping placed on Friday (or after hours Thursday), will arrive on Monday. Saturday delivery incurs an additional charge. Contact us for pricing.